An IS governance enthusiast with academic & industry foothold in accounting, information system and business process. Mr. Ritchi has over 15 years experience delivering consulting services in areas in which process analysis and improvement are very much incorporated . A chartered accountant, his consulting services entails broad areas including governments, pharmaceutical, engineering, manufacturing, NGOs, and small medium businesses. In particular, he has shown keen interest in the area of business process modeling; risk and internal control; IS governance and IS evaluation. He also increasingly keeps up with contemporary issues like IoT, forensic accounting, data analytics and blockchain potency. His academic experiences help him enhance the quality of research contribution to industrial needs.
– S1 : Sarjana Ekonomi, Universitas Padjadjaran
– S2 : Master of IT in Business, University of Melbourne
– S3: PhD in Business Information Systems, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
– Des 2002 – Now: Academics and Researcher, Universitas Padjadjaran
– Jul 2002 – Des 2002: Associate Accountant, Unocal Corporation
– 2000 – 2002: Audit Senior, KPMG Indonesia