Dr. Sunu Widianto is a faculty at department management and business Padjadjaran University, Indonesia. After he completed Ph.D. under the supervision of Prof C.P.M. Wilderom (UT Chair: Change Management & Organizational Behavior/CMOB), he joined the CMOB group as a research associate. His research focus is on “Employee Effectiveness Predictors”. Currently, his research focuses on individual and team effectiveness. He regularly presents his paper on the Annual Academy of Management Conference (AOM), British Academy of Management and other reputable international conferences in the management area.
– S1 : Sarjana Ekonomi, Universitas Gadjah Mada
– S2 : Master of Science, Universitas Gadjah Mada
– PhD : Change Management & Organizational Behaviour, University of Twente
– Organizational Behavior
– Psychological Capital
– Emotion and Motivation
– Multi-Level Study
– Longitudinal Study
– Academy of Management
– British Academy of Management
– European Academy of Management
– The International Leadership Association
– Widianto, S & Wilderom, C.P.M. 2016. From Transformational Leadership to Job Performance and Work Engagement through Service Climate and Psychological Capital: Support for a Three-Path Mediation Model. Paper presented at the Annual British Academy of Management 2016, New Castle, UK.
– Widianto, S & Harsanto, B. 2017. The Impact of Transformational Leadership and Organizational Culture on Firm Performance in Indonesia SMEs. The Palgrave Handbook of Leadership in Transforming Asia. Palgrave Macmillan, London.
– Widianto, S., Sri Runing, H., Wahyuni, S., & Sunaryo, S. (2017). Collective Psychological Capital and Team Goal Clarity Affect Team Performance. Paper presented at The Academy of Management Conference 2017, Atlanta, US.
– Widianto, S & Wilderom, C.P.M 2017. Transformational leadership, service climate, psychological capital and job performance/engagement. Paper presented at The Academy of Management Conference 2017, Atlanta, US.