Head of Research Cluster : Corporate Reporting and Valuation for Digital Enterprise
- S1 : Financial Management, Trilogy University
- S2 : Accounting, University of Melbourne
- S2 : Professional Accounting Education, Universitas Trisakti
- S3 : Accounting, Manchester Business School
- Akuntansi Keuangan
- Pelaporan Korporat Berbasis IFRS
- Akuntansi Untuk Instrumen Keuangan
- Pelaporan Keuangan Untuk Badan Usaha Milik Desa (BUMDES)
- Pelaporan Keuangan Konsolidasian dan Keputusan Investasi
- Accounting lecturer and researcher, Universitas Padjadjaran, Indonesia. Visiting Lecturer at Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore and University of Sains Malaysia
- Manager of Research and Collaboration of the Faculty of Economic and Business, Universitas Padjadjaran
- Member of Indonesian Financial Accounting Standard Board (DSAK-IAI)
- Technical Advisor in UK for Indonesian Institute of Accountants
- IFRS Technical Writer at Wiley.IFRS.Com
- Technical Director- Indonesian Accounting Standard Board
- Head of Accounting Department, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Bina Nusantara, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Deputy Head of School of Accounting and a senior lecturer in Universitas Bina Nusantara International Program
Research Experience and Publication
- Experience in conducting research both quantitative and qualitative research, visiting lecturer for qualitative research workshops in various universities
- Experience in using financial database such as Datastream, OSIRIS, Thomas One Banker and referencing software such as Endnote.
- Received research grant from DIKTI on 2008, research grant from UNPAD in 2018 and 2019.
- Wrote several articles for IFRS global expert of Wiley Publishing for their website “IFRS Insight” since in 2013-2015.
- Co-author of DSAK-IAI discussion paper “Accounting for Land” for IASB Emerging Economics Working Group meeting in India, 2011.
- One of Authors of best selling accounting text book “Principles of Accounting: Indonesia’s Adaptation”, published by Cengage Learnings,Singapore
- Presenting research papers in various international accounting conferences as well as published research in the peer-review academic journal.