– S1 : Sarjana Manajemen, Universitas Padjadjaran
– S1 : International Business, Monash University
– S2 : Master Manajemen, Monash University
– S3 : Philosophy, Monash University
– Supervising SMEs
– Skilled in Customer Service
– Public Speaking
– Strong Business Development
– SMEs Internationalization
- Head of OoRANGE- Center of Business Incubator Universitas Padjadjaran
- Member of Human Resources Development Working Group (JanuaryDecember 2017)
- Chief of Bureaucracy Reform at Universitas Padjadjaran
- Director of Human Resources at Universitas Padjadjaran
- Interviewer at Lembaga Pengelola Dana Pendidikan (LPDP)
- Secretary of Asosiasi Pengelola Program Studi Manajemen Bisnis Indonesia (APSMBI)
- Coordinator of Undergraduate Programs in Management at FEB UNPAD
- Director of International Affairs ad Interim at FEB UNPAD
- Director of International Affairs at FEB UNPAD
- Lecturer and Research Staff at FEB UNPAD
- Secretary of Center of Management Study at Faculty of Economics
- Director of Research and Development, Indonesian Marketing Association (IMA) West Java Chapter
Research Experience and Publication
- Spatial Demand Modelling Application Development for Small and Medium Retail Business, funded by Indonesia Ministry of Research Technology and Higher Education
- Study in Indonesian SMEs Potential Market abroad, funded by SMESCO Indonesia
- Performance and Competencies of SMEs Export in Bandung, funded by PUPT Unpad
- SMEs Export mapping in Bandung, funded by PUPT
- The Human and Social Capital to Enhance SMEs engage in International market (research grant from Ministry of Education and Culture)
- Internationalisation and Performance of Indonesian Manufacturing Exporting SMEs (Unpublished research theses in obtaining a doctoral degree)
- The study of Exporters development in Pondok Pesantren, study in three cities. (LMFE – BPEN – Depperindag)
- Strategic Business Development on Perum Jasa Tirta II ( joint research with Unpad Research Center, funded by Perum Jasa Tirta II, Jatiluhur-Indonesia)
- Writing Model of Analysis for the Indonesian Export Market Opportunity. (LP3E-Depperindag)
- The Development of Production Training Center Makassar (joint research between Faculty of Economics Unpad and Indonesia Ministry of Labor )
- The implementation of House of Quality at PT. Pos Indonesia (joint research between Dep.of Management and PT. Pos Indonesia)
- The Feasibility Study of Balai Latihan Kerja (BLK) to become a Production Training Center (PTC), study in five cities. (FE Unpad-Depnaker)
- Development awareness program of Postcode use in order to increase the service at PT. Pos Indonesia (joint research between Dept. of Management and PT. Pos Indonesia).
- The development of Practical Module in order to accelerate student as a candidate of entrepreneur (Faculty of Economics Unpad).
- Analysis of Dominant Factors that influence the customer satisfaction at PT. Telkom Bandung. (unpublished research theses in obtaining a bachelor degree)
- Economics and Business Summer Program 2014: “Negotiate and Win”, Faculty of Economics and Business Unpad
- Pelatihan Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Structural Equation Modeling dan Partial Least Square (PLS), Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Jenderal Achmad Yani 2013.
- Trainer, National Training development Center 2013: “Sociopreneurship, New Breakthrough for Indonesia”.
- Economics and Business Summer Program 2013: “Negotiate and Win”, Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Unpad.
- Workshop Metodologi Penelitian, Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Pancasila, 2013.
- Seminar Scholarship to Developed Countries, Tips & Trick to Get the Scholarship and Live Abroad, 2012.
- Economics and Business Summer Program 2012: “Negotiate and Win”, Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Unpad.
- Instruktur, Pelatihan Creative Thinking and Decision Making Bagi Eselon II dan III PT Pupuk Kujang, 2012.