- S1 : Sarjana Akuntansi, Universitas Padjadjaran
- S2 : Master Akuntansi, Universitas Padjadjaran
- Business Process Improvement
- Corporate Governance
- Impact Evaluation and Assessment
- Team member of ESIA (Environmental and Social Impact Assessment): a feasibility analysis for fulfilling Financing Requirement from the World Bank in the Development of Upper Cisokan Hydropower Plant. A new hydropower plant located in West Bandung Regency and Cianjur Regency. This work is dedicated for PLN West Java under co-operation with Padjadjaran University.
- Consultant team at Ministry of Forestry and EnvirConsultant for Entrepreneuship Development of Youth People, a work for Bandung City Government.
- Team member in the preparation of Sustainability Report of SKK Migas, a work group under Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources of Republic of Indonesia
- Enumerator for a Study titled: Mapping for Better Workplaces – West Java Region, ILO Project Indonesia and Padjadjaran University, under Supervision from Mannheim University – Center for Evaluation and Development
- Team member: Study of Acceleration Development Strategy for Archipelagic Province in Maluku Province, under co-operation with Padjadjaran University
- Team member: Preparation of Master Plan of Green Investment) for Muara Enim Municipality
- Team member: Study of Costing System Evaluation in Waste Management System for PD Kebersihan Bandung, a local government company (BUMD), under co-operation with Padjadjaran University
- Team head: Analysis of Non Operating Cost Management in Local Government Institution, a study for Local Development Planning Agency (Bappeda), West Java Province
- Team member: Preparation of Master Plan of Investment – how to optimize the investment return from local government-owned corporations (BUMD), a work for Government Secretariat (Sekda), West Java Province
- Team member: Preparation of Master Plan of CSR for the period of 2015-2019, a work for PT Aneka Tambang Tbk
- Member of Internal Auditor for Universitas Padjadjaran
- Team member: Feasibility Study (including financial modelling) for the Development of Oil Tank Storage in Nipah Island, a work for Ministry of Marine and Fishery and Ministry of Defense of Republic of Indonesia, under co-operation with Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB).
- Team member: Study on Profit Sharing Model between Geothermal Companies and Indonedian Government, a work for Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources – Directorate General of Renewable Energy, under cooperation with PT Lia Teknindo, a consulting form based in Jakarta
- Audit Team Leader for CSR Fund of Bank Jabar Banten, under an assignment for Djoemarma and Partner, a Public Accounting Firm in Bandung
- Lecturer and Researcher, Department of Accounting, Faculty of Economics and Business, Padjadjaran University, Bandung.
Research Experience and Publication
- Impact of Corporate Sustainability on Firm Value: Indonesian Context
- Analysis on the Implementation of Material Flow Cost Accounting (Case Study in PT. Unipres Indonesia)
- Influence of Environmental Cost and Environmental Performance on Financial Performance (Case study on Mining Company Registered as PROPER – Ministry of Forestry and Environment for the Period of 2012 – 2016)
- The Effect Of Sustainability Report Disclosure and GCG Toward Firm Value Moderated By Information Asymmetry in CGPI Participants 2012-2015
- Analysis on CSR Performance based on Sustainability Reporting Evaluation
- An integrated practice of CSR on Financial Industry: A Brief Overview
- CSR Planning on Mining Company: the Need of Integrated Social Responsibility Practices
- Quality Cost: Measurement, Analysis and Managerial Decision Making
- Effect of Implementation of Environmental Audit, Profitability, Company Size and Level of Disclosure on Environmental Activities
- The Influence of Profitability, Firm Size, Proportion of Independent Board of Commisioners, and ISO 14001 Certification on Corporate Environmental Performance