DIGITS: Call for Papers
DIGITS is calling you! Harnessing both rigour and relevance, DIGITS seeks to contribute to digital innovation research to sustain the value created from the interplay of people-technology in various ecosystems. Therefore, we’re looking for papers that will be published on DIGITS Journal starting on March 2022.
What is DIGITS Journal?
Indonesian Journal of Innovation Studies (DIGITS Journal) is a new Open Access Journal published by the center of Digital Innovation Studies (DIGITS) FEB Unpad. This journal endeavours to deliver quality research that spans a broad spectrum of digital innovation, involving the digital process and outcome, digital technology, the context, and the interconnection between them.
DIGITS Journal focuses on diverse aspects of sociotechnical and socioeconomics perspectives of information system and technology management that are of fundamental importance for the advancement of Indonesia and global innovation. DIGITS Journal plans to launch it’s first issue in March 2022.
Focus and Scope
- Digital Innovation
- Digital product innovation
- Digital process innovation
- Digital organizational innovation
- Digital Business Function
- Digital operating
- Digital marketing
- Digital finance
- Digital human resources
- Digital Technology and Innovation
- Data and process analytics
- Emerging technology innovation
- UI/UX design
- Digital Strategy
- Digital transformation and strategy
- Business process innovation
- Digital business valuation
- Digital infrastructure
- Digital business intelligence
- Sustainable Digital Innovation
- Governance of digital innovation
- Data security
- Digital corporate sustainability
- Digital resilience
- Digital society
What are you waiting for? Register and submit your paper at
https://jurnal.unpad.ac.id/digits/about/submissions before November 30th, 2021.