Research Fellow opportunity is open to support our research. More details in the information below:
- Collaborating with partners from both academia and the industry to lead and/or conduct innovative research on internationalization SMEs, Resource Orchestration, and Digital Capabilities, and related fields
- Contribute to academic research in the relevant domains, and publish high-tier journal papers and conference papers.
- Respond to the deliverables of research and industrial projects, including Proposal and Report writing, presentations of results and outcomes.
- Master or PhD degree in information system, business and management, entrepreneurship, strategic management, or in other relevant science and business disciplines.
- Outstanding data analytics, presentation, and statistics skills.
- Outstanding academic/publication records
- Proficient in communication and academic writing.
- Self-driven and strong team spirit.
Good Knowledge of the following subjects:
- Strategic management
- Digital readiness/capabilities
- Business and management.
Good skills on the following statistics tools:
STATA, AMOS, PLS, SPSS or R (one of them)
3 months since the contract signed. Flexible working hour (25 hours a week)
For further detailed information please contact the project leader